Escape from Marrakech, for a full day excursion to the Ourika valley, a green oasis at the foot of the towering Atlas Mountains.
This beautiful green valley is one of the best preserved sites of Morocco.
- Departure at 10 am just after breakfast towards the Atlas.
- A free Bottle of water per participant
- Free time: Berber village market (market days: Monday and Friday).
- Tea with the locals in a berber house.
- Visit the small waterfalls of Seti Fatma with local mountain guide.
- Lunch (not included)
- Back in Marrakech in the late afternoon.