La Maison Arabe
Since opening in 1946, La Maison Arabe has achieved a legendary status in Marrakech. Ideally situated in the medina, the hotel includes 32 rooms and suites, most with private terraces and fireplaces, 3 restaurants, a piano bar, a world-famous cooking school (open to guests staying at the hotel or elsewhere in town) as well as a new spa including a traditional hammam, where natural products from the region of Marrakech are used. Guests at La Maison Arabe have a choice of swimming pools. One can relax at either the heated pool in the hotel's garden patio, or at the pool located at our spectacular Country Club, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle. Walking through the hotel's flower-filled patios, one can admire the traditional Moroccan craftsmanship (tadelakt walls, chiseled plaster, cedar wood ceilings) that has created a refined, exotic and serene atmosphere for our guests.
Each of the 11 rooms and 15 suites, most with fireplace and private terrace, is unique in layout and refined decoration. All are air conditioned and centrally heated, and include a mini-bar, safe, satellite television and WIFI internet access. The bathrooms, designed using Moroccan marble and granite, are at the highest level of international luxury hotel standards.
* Standard Double Room (21 m²), 1 extra-large double bed, Minibar, desk, coffee machine
* Prestige Double Room (24 m²), 1 extra-large double bed, Minibar, Terrace, coffee machine
* Deluxe Double Room (38 m²), 1 extra-large double bed, Inner courtyard view, Terrace, coffee machine
* Junior Suite (43 m²), 1 extra-large double bed, Balcony, Garden or pool view, Air conditioning
* Royal Suite (130 m²), 2 single beds and 1 extra-large double bed, Patio, Spa bath, Sofa, desk
3 restaurants & Bar, Le Restaurant (Exclusively Moroccan Food), Piano-Jaz Bar, Les Trois Saveurs (French, Moroccan, & Asian dishes),
A world-famous cooking school as well as a new spa including a traditional hammam, 1 swimming pool, Meeting/banquet facilities & welness center.