➢ Day 1: Marrakech
Arrival welcoming, assistance and transfer to L’Oriental Medina riad & spa or similar:
➢ Day 2: Marrakech (L’Oriental Medina riad & Spa) / Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou / Ouarzazate / Dades:
- 07h30 / 12h20: Pick up from the riad then departure to Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou on a four hours and a half drive through the beautiful mountains of the Haut-Atlas with two coffee-breaks.
- 12h30 / 14h30: Lunch break and a visit of the Kasbah:
Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou is a traditional Mud Brick city on the edge of the High Atlas Mountains. Listed on the UNESCO world heritage list and has featured in many films, mostly as a replacement for Jerusalem. It has appeared in a lot of movies, including The Mummy, Kingdom of heaven, Gladiator and Game of Thrones.
Once inside the Kasbah, you can only walk or climb. There are two main entrances, one can be reached by the new bridge. To reach the second, it is necessary to cross the river using the stepping stones (in dry season the river is completely dry).
- 17h00 / 17h30 (Optional): A little break to see the museum of cinema in Ouarzazate. It traces all the great movies produced there. 4 euros entrance fee.
- 17h40 / 19h40: Departure from the museum to Xaluca of Dades, which is a beautiful heart located Hotel with a swimming pool.
➢ Day 3: Dades / Tinghir ( Todgha gorges) / Merzouga:
- 08h00 / 11h30 Departure from the hotel to see the majestic gorges of Dades in a four hours drive with two coffee breaks.
-11h30 / 13h00: Visit of the village:
• Todgha gorges:
A canyon in the eastern part of the High Atlas Mountains in Morocco, near the town of Tineghir.. Both the Todgha and neighbouring Dades Rivers have carved out cliff-sided canyons on their final 40 kilometres through the mountains. The last 600 metres of the Todgha gorge are the most spectacular. Local people live in the area and can be seen with their small donkeys or herding camels and goats.
- 13h15 / 14h45: Lunch in the village or in a station on the road (not included) then departure to Merzouga.
- 14h50 / 17h30: Arrival to Merzouga with a tea break in riad Nasser Palace (swimming pool) to refresh, shower…
- 18h10 / 19h00: 4x4 drive then camel riding through the Sahara dunes to the nomad tents.
- 20h00: Dinner with a beautiful fully starred sky then a traditional music and dance performed by nomads.
➢ Day 4: Free day in Riad Madu or Hotel Tombouctou: (Quad biking + lunch in a nomad tent optional):
- 07h30: Breakfast then departure to Riad Madu or hotel Tombouctou.
➢ Day 5: Merzouga / Marrakech
- 07h00: Breakfast then departure on a straight drive to Marrakech, with two/three coffee breaks on the road and lunch (Coffee breaks and lunch not included).
- 17h30 / 18h00: Arrival in Marrakech.
➢ Day 6 & 7: free time in Marrakech (Optional excursions)
➢ Day 8: Departure transfer to the airport.
- Transfers to and from the airport
- HB accommodation in Riad Madu or Hotel Tombouctou and in the tents
- The transportation is done with a shared minibus - Private transfers to the Sahara on demand.
- Local guide at Kasbah of ait Benhaddou and the Todgha gorges (optional) - 3 euros -
- Ouarzazate cinema museum entrance fee - 4 euros -